Gain a competitive edge.
Become a Certified Voluntary Benefits Specialist®Click Here to Get Certified
Be a part of one of the fastest growing segments in the insurance industry. Our Certified Voluntary Benefits Specialist® (CVBS) program is designed for employers, carriers, and brokers/agents, and industry professionals to understand the legalities surrounding the various offerings, best practices and engagement. Taking this course will give the knowledge you need to successfully implement voluntary benefits, whether you’re an employer or broker.
What Does CVBS Provide?
- Compressive education on all aspects of voluntary benefits, from life insurance to performing face-to-face meeting
- An understanding of the legalities of voluntary benefits, including ERISA, HIPAA and the ACA
- Continuing education online or in person at our annual conference
- Regular industry updates via white papers and resources
- The ability to be searched by our 2.1 million constituents
- Use of the CVBS seal and other marketing collateral that you can use on your website, business cards and social media profiles
- Course workbook to follow along with the instructor and take notes
What is Required to Attain CVBS?
- Completion of the 7 course modules
- A passing grade on our 100 question multiple choice exam
- Regular continuing education ensuring you are always up to date